Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rain-o-rama - Again!

Don't be fooled by the picture of the $2.00 Instamatic camera. This picture was taken two weeks ago on a SUNNY SATURDAY! Yes, we had another rain out. I think Duncan was more disappointed than I was. We went to Chinatown instead and had dim sum. You can check out the pictures of our trip at my other blog Landscape and Memory Toronto  landscapeandmemorytoronto.blogspot.com 

I think Duncan found every puddle on Spadina Avenue. Tomorrow is Father's Day, so I'm not even sure if thrifting is possible. We'll see. 

Thanks so much for the comments. I'm glad that the fun I'm having is being felt by those who visit TYSS. 
- Erin

1 comment:

  1. I used to have that same camera: it was my first one!!!!! I loved it! :-)
    Nice post: love the comment "I think Duncan found every puddle on Spadina Avenue".

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.