Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Old Bamboo Tennis Racket

I had a poke around the Woodbine Value Village last night. Alas, nothing funky for the house, but I did score this cool Madison Super Speed racket for $5.99 - that's less than the cost of a hot beverage at Starbucks. Duncan and I have been watching the tennis players at the East York Tennis Club. Last year, a lady at a garage sale gave him a little racket (I'm sure it has a proper name, but I'm terrible at these athletic things). With my Super Speed, we're now ready for a full-out game of sloppy driveway tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.