Monday, July 20, 2009

Song of the Week #3 - Ride a White Horse

I love Goldfrapp. As a single, "Ride a White Horse" was one cool slice of Euro-disco. The video turns out to be the perfect remedy to Toronto's striking trash collectors. Allison Goldfrapp singlehandedly brings sexy back to piles of stinky garbage. Mayor Miller should sit up and take note.
I actually had the same shorts pantsuit in the late '80s. My mom thought I needed some cool summer clothes to help me get through Grade 9 Math summer school. I didn't wear it with high heels, however.
Time to get sassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.