Monday, July 27, 2009

Song of the Week #4 - Royksopp "The Girl and the Robot"

I was released from jury selection today. I can't tell you how happy I am. I won't be called for another three years! The people down at the courthouse were very nice and they made me miss Night Court. I loved that show...

Following last week's Goldfrapp-arama, I'm continuing on the theme of glorious Euro-disco. Royksopp have the coolest video ever for their song "Remind Me." Sadly, I can't copy it from YouTube, so you'll just have to go take a peek for yourself. In the meanwhile, blow some bubbles, file you fingernails or whatever and enjoy Royksopp and sassy Swede Robyn getting down Depeche Mode style. I give you "The Girl and the Robot."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.