Thursday, October 8, 2009

Loves Me Some Tupperware

The urge to find pretty, pastel Tupperware has taken over. Sadly, I've only been seeing tawny colours of Tupperware lately. Tomorrow, I hope to do a little thrifting at lunch. I'll be happy if I score some great books for my class and maybe, just maybe, one nice little piece of Tupperware or Pyrex. In the meanwhile, I'll enjoy this old Tupperware commercial. Love the freshness seal sound effects. Could you imagine the short-attention span generation sitting through a commercial this long nowadays?

4 comments:

  1. My first Tupperware commercial! I love the locks on the fruit!

    Good luck for your thrift hunt! May the Pyrex god and the thrift gods be with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats a loooong commercial! You said it! lol... I hope you find some and I hope it doesnt take as long as it did to get through that commercial :) lol

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.