Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Some New Year Resolutions

Ferris Wheel Niagara Falls - December 25th, 2009

Here's some stuff I want to do in the new year:
- get into some crazy adventures
- read more books and not just leave books half-read in a dangerous pile by the side of the bed
- check out more new music
- get out the the theatre more often
- travel anywhere
- join the Toronto Field Naturalist and go birding
- learn to cook properly
- learn how to use a sewing machine
- finish knitting the scarf I started five years ago

2 comments:

  1. all very laudable! i like how you focus on feeding your mind...not just the normal resolutions of losing weight and cleaning better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I need that too, but it's kind of boring and let's be honest - it's just not going to happen.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.