Thursday, December 31, 2009

Toilet Humour Winners

Go to fullsize image
Hey, it's the last day of the year. I've decided to thrift for the three awesome, potty-minded women who responded to my second Thriftastic contest. These ladies are: Shara from Monkeybox, Chris, and Tracy (aka Crazy Suburban Mom). Please email me at monkeyintherocket@yahoo.ca with your mailing address and I'll be on the prowl for something cool for each of you. Congratulations! You're all thriftastic women.

I hope everyone has a very happy new year. Today I finally sat down to watch Julie and Julia and I really sympathized with Julie and her need to write. This blog has been so fun and rewarding, mostly because I know people are reading it and taking the time to post comments or even become a follower. I'd much rather be connecting with great people this way than through Facebook/Twitter. Warm hugs from Toronto,
Erin

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.