Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crikey - Another New Follower + Song of the Week #31 Lene Lovich "It's You"

Welcome to another new follower - Leah from Storybook Ranch. This isn't the same Leah that works with my sister Lise, is it? Welcome regardless. I'm starting to feel like a much older and less perky Taylor Swift. That makes three new followers in two days! Hope you enjoy the scenes.

Here's new wave pop singer Lene Lovich with one of the coolest songs and videos of all time. What woman in her right mind wouldn't want to dress up as a Spanish princess, then cross dress and sword fight with a Nazi? Exactly. The monocled man is actually her real life husband. Don't ask me how I know this obscure piece of trivia, yet can't figure out how to check the voicemail on my cellphone. I'm a former music journalist. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a warm welcome! I am in fact a different Leah...

    Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee more new followers! From an old follower welcome to all. Your Blog Rocks!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.