Friday, January 22, 2010

Keeping "Tab(s)" on Tacky Commercials From the Eighties

Florine from My Vintage Dollhouses remembered this on. It's clearly inspired by the movie 10. Don't you love the warthog of a husband ogling the bikini woman. His zero-self-esteem wife responds by giving him a Super Bowl cold shower and then laughs and hugs him. Ironically, the disgusting husband is drinking Tab, which is only for beautiful people. What's with that? Hey, I should have a degree in feminist theory by now with all of this cola ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.