Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Summer Project Just Waiting to Happen

I enjoy the blog La Mesa de Trabajo http://mimesa.blogspot.com It chronicles the life and work of Gustavo Aimar, an Argentinian artist. I'm always fascinated by his surrounding: the art, the dark corners of his studio, his beautiful cat that he lets roam around...

Here's Gustavo painting.


Here is Gustavo's table in his studio.


And here is a cool storage unit made from an old produce box. I actually see these boxes left out with people's garbage in the summer. This would be a great project to do, if I could find a box in good condition.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.