Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Happy Rug Hooker

We hit the Thorncliffe Goodwill this afternoon. No funky bakeware, but we did find the following...
Kid's rug hooking kit still in its original packaging. $2.99. I think I'll teach some of the early finishers in my class how to use it and they can do some rug hooking in their free time.

Brand new President's Choice keep-the-insects-off-your-food thing. If I was English, I'd have some classy name for it, I'm sure. $2.99.
Old timey wooden diner napkin holder. Very Twin Peaks. $1.99
Brand new, tasteful picture frame .99!
Kids book on Alexander Graham Bell - $1.99
Pretty little plate. It looked old and crackled or spackled, but it lacked a maker's mark. $1.99.

1 comment:

  1. Cute latch hook rug and the kids should enjoy it. Love the plate!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a slightly off-beat Toronto-area teacher who enjoys writing and photography. I come from a family of collectors and now I'm dragging my own family around to yard sales. It's just a bit of fun. Enjoy the scenes.